UK Tax Planning
UK practices global tax on its tax residence. If you are planning on moving to UK, you should get to know the UK tax system in advance. Once becoming a UK tax resident, all income including salary, investment returns, dividends, rental income, etc. are taxed in worldwide. Also, gain from UK or overseas properties are subjected to capital gain tax. Gain from insurance, funds and some pension scheme may also be subjected to tax. However, non-domicile UK tax resident may claim remittance basis to avoid some of the worldwide tax liabilities.
DreamHub works with Certified Public Accountants “Flexkin” and “Chanter, Browne & Curry” in both Hong Kong and UK to provide taxation services to its clients. A pre-immigration tax plan can effectively lessen the tax burden legally. Contact us now to know more!
Taxation services include:
- Pre-Immigration Tax Planning
- Assist in identifying tax residency status
- Advise on potential tax exposure and UK tax system
- Identify current asset and its tax exposure
- Advise on potential tax allowance and deductions
- Identify bank account type and tax position
- Advise on asset reallocation or restructuring
- Assist client in UK bank account set up
- Incorporation of UK company
- UK tax reporting service
- Assist client in replying HMRC queries and act as correspondence